Tuesday, June 12, 2007

[update] SAFARI ON MY PC...

Well, I promised everyone yesterday a little update on this. I didn't get much of a chance to use it last night after work and before work this morning...but it did seem to not give me much trouble at all for a beta. The interface really doesn't match how my XP looks at home though...unless I have iTunes running. But hey, eventually I'll have an iPhone and I'll need them all to synch up on that computer too. :)

Since I use Firefox extensively on the home computer and it's what I need there...I do plan on putting Safari 3 onto my older PC laptop to see how that goes. Since I use it mostly for just web browsing, it might not be bad for that. Firefox seems to give it trouble sometimes, and I don't need all of what it has while I'm on the go.

Well that IS until I get my new Macbook Pro. :)

-ML

No comments: